Israeli vaccine adviser shocking interview "We have made mistakes"

Bigbird

Israeli officials were ‘surprised and disappointed’ vaccines did not stop transmission

One of Israel’s top vaccine advisers has revealed he and his colleagues were “surprised and disappointed” by one element of the jab rollout.

A key vaccine advisor to the Israeli government has revealed he and his colleagues were “surprised” and “disappointed” last year as it became clear the jabs were not stopping the spread of Covid-19.

Professor Cyrille Cohen, head of immunology at Bar Ilan University and a member of the advisory committee on vaccines for the Israeli government, made the comments in a wide-ranging and frank interview with UK news website UnHerd on Wednesday.

Israel, with a population of just 9.4 million, led the world in vaccination against Covid-19 early, starting its rollout in December 2020.

In April 2021, Pfizer chief executive Albert Bourla said early trial data showed its vaccine “was 100 per cent effective against severe Covid-19”.

“Did you expect the vaccines to be better at preventing transmission than they were?” host Freddie Sayers asked Prof Cohen.

“Yes … especially based on what we had seen in March, in April,” he replied.

read more

https://www.news.com.au/technology/science/human-body/israeli-officials-were-surprised-and-disappointed-vaccines-did-not-stop-transmission/news-story/9c925c5c0f7ae3b2e645519b5bd0dce6

• Like 1
  • Wahaha 2

9 minutes ago, XianGe said:

Tot no endgame? Cos patch and patch like windows cos virus will mutate... 

As i said not on disease!

Well, the End Game here, is about your luck! 

Vaccine doesnt do much! U take u die, Too Bad!

U dont take, u die, Well........ 

No one talks about, the long term effects# of the vaccine!

#ie collateral damage! 

Edited by Bigbird
  • Like 2
  • Wahaha 1

4 hours ago, XianGe said:

Moi coli no Vax kenna omicron only fever but 7days recover liao

The more important question is whether is the possibility of Adverse side effects & "triggering underlining conditions" worth the risk??

Perhaps those who died "due to underlining conditions" tell no tales!

• Wahaha 1

On 2/1/2022 at 5:18 PM, Bigbird said:

Israeli vaccine adviser shocking interview "We have made mistakes"

jin kumgong.

when limpeh me saw the statistics during rollout, i alrdy said the lower infection rate is not due to the vaccine but the lockdown imposed liao.

limpeh got study statistic 201 de and got distinction, ok?????

so mai play play  hor.

• Like 2

On 2/1/2022 at 5:19 PM, Bigbird said:

Israeli officials were ‘surprised and disappointed’ vaccines did not stop transmission

One of Israel’s top vaccine advisers has revealed he and his colleagues were “surprised and disappointed” by one element of the jab rollout.

A key vaccine advisor to the Israeli government has revealed he and his colleagues were “surprised” and “disappointed” last year as it became clear the jabs were not stopping the spread of Covid-19.

Professor Cyrille Cohen, head of immunology at Bar Ilan University and a member of the advisory committee on vaccines for the Israeli government, made the comments in a wide-ranging and frank interview with UK news website UnHerd on Wednesday.

Israel, with a population of just 9.4 million, led the world in vaccination against Covid-19 early, starting its rollout in December 2020.

In April 2021, Pfizer chief executive Albert Bourla said early trial data showed its vaccine “was 100 per cent effective against severe Covid-19”.

“Did you expect the vaccines to be better at preventing transmission than they were?” host Freddie Sayers asked Prof Cohen.

read more

https://www.news.com.au/technology/science/human-body/israeli-officials-were-surprised-and-disappointed-vaccines-did-not-stop-transmission/news-story/9c925c5c0f7ae3b2e645519b5bd0dce6

or else why bird didi think media change tune from stopping spread to lowering hospitalization and severe illnesses????

now also been proven questionable since hospitalization and severe illnesses r linked more to comorbidities and not on whether vaxxed or not.

wahahahahahaha

• Like 1

On 2/1/2022 at 6:17 PM, XianGe said:

Moi coli no Vax kenna omicron only fever but 7days recover liao

even at the very beginning, infection not requiring hospitalization is ard 97-98% of the infected.

now with high vaxxed, the rate improved to 99% liao.

is 1% statistically significant????

wahahahahahaha

On 2/1/2022 at 5:19 PM, Bigbird said:

read more

DKGK

• Wahaha 1

12 hours ago, socrates469bc said:

or else why bird didi think media change tune from stopping spread to lowering hospitalization and severe illnesses????

now also been proven questionable since hospitalization and severe illnesses r linked more to comorbidities and not on whether vaxxed or not.

wahahahahahaha

With all the talk here, the only one who has not vax, walk the talk! 

Including me who has taken, Sinopharm as late as possible due to discrimination.   My 3rd short will be due early march! 

From the way C19 virus  mitigation strategy in the other countries are evolving from Vax to herd immunity without further bullshit of booster! 

By the time booster BS requirement comes, i hope i already fly off liao!  I also think i already kanna Omnicron & recover liao.    

So i guess i'm part of the herd immune group!  

As in this statistics, those who are Vax ("boostered") and hospitalised may be due to the body immune system telling body to accept the virus as mentioned by Our Dr leong in his previous statement! :hehe:

Uncle @socrates469bc How many Mrna shots u took already??

• Wahaha 1

On 2/3/2022 at 10:15 PM, Bigbird said:

With all the talk here, the only one who has not vax, walk the talk! 

Including me who has taken, Sinopharm as late as possible due to discrimination.   My 3rd short will be due early march! 

From the way C19 virus  mitigation strategy in the other countries are evolving from Vax to herd immunity without further bullshit of booster! 

By the time booster BS requirement comes, i hope i already fly off liao!  I also think i already kanna Omnicron & recover liao.    

So i guess i'm part of the herd immune group!  

As in this statistics, those who are Vax ("boostered") and hospitalised may be due to the body immune system telling body to accept the virus as mentioned by Our Dr leong in his previous statement! :hehe:

Uncle @socrates469bc How many Mrna shots u took already??

limpeh me is not that kumgong to be lab rat for tiongland or bee kok.

luckily now got internet, so everything can buy online.

wahahahahahahahahha

• Full Of Win 1

On 2/4/2022 at 11:50 PM, socrates469bc said:

limpeh me is not that kumgong to be lab rat for tiongland or bee kok.

luckily now got internet, so everything can buy online.

wahahahahahahahahha

Wah......  You are unvax????? :o

If so, Salute !  :good:

How do u go to work or SGX?

U are a rare untainted one!   If those vax starts to drop one by one, at least still got u to tell our story here! 

• Like 1
  • Wahaha 1

4 minutes ago, Bigbird said:

Wah......  You are unvax????? :o

If so, Salute !  :good:

How do u go to work or SGX?

U are a rare untainted one!   If those vax starts to drop one by one, at least still got u to tell our story here! 

bird didi jin kumgong.

sgx is trade online de.

wahahahahahahaha

• Like 1