this value shop jin messy

The_King

2 hours ago, chamfer said:

Show this to the radha boss and that store's manager sure kena shoot until upside down.

Customer how to browse goods if stocks are stack like this. Looks like stocks came in and delivery guys stack them like this.

i dont think the boss care, if not i will not chance to take such a  video

9 hours ago, The_King said:

i dont think the boss care, if not i will not chance to take such a  video

I was at compass one branch when the store manager stop the delivery guys from coming in to unload the boxes.

The store manager told them that boss is coming over and ask them to put those roll cages back to loading bay. And it was non-peak hour and weekday when i was inside the shop.

• Wahaha 1

On 1/12/2022 at 3:05 PM, The_King said:

Cause the pay so low, you work also don't save at all

When comparing pay levels;

1. Sinkies - our education fees, cost of living, etc is higher, so obviously we expect higher remuneration. 

2. FTs from india, philippines, Myanmar, vietnam, 3rd world countries.... have very lower fees & cost of living & the salary in their countries are much lower.  eg Consultant level Drs (1st tier India gov hospital) makes S$30-$50K per year VS Sg >S$180k SG Gov Hospitals) /yr.  Those retail in Manila (phil) ~S400/mth & its very hard for them to get a position there.  Many of these are from small cities and they barely get US$1/day!

Even coming to Sg, these guys will share a room & cook to save. They will fight tooth & nail to keep their jobs here, thats why these cecas and pinoys are very vocal and feel very entitled when working here!  They will tell u Sg got no talent thats why need FTs!!!!

Businessman dont care.  Its profit before nationality! 

#songboh  :haha:

• Like 1
  • Wahaha 1

42 minutes ago, Bigbird said:

When comparing pay levels;

1. Sinkies - our education fees, cost of living, etc is higher, so obviously we expect higher remuneration. 

2. FTs from india, philippines, Myanmar, vietnam, 3rd world countries.... have very lower fees & cost of living & the salary in their countries are much lower.  eg Consultant level Drs (1st tier India gov hospital) makes S$30-$50K per year VS Sg >S$180k SG Gov Hospitals) /yr.  Those retail in Manila (phil) ~S400/mth & its very hard for them to get a position there.  Many of these are from small cities and they barely get US$1/day!

Even coming to Sg, these guys will share a room & cook to save. They will fight tooth & nail to keep their jobs here, thats why these cecas and pinoys are very vocal and feel very entitled when working here!  They will tell u Sg got no talent thats why need FTs!!!!

Businessman dont care.  Its profit before nationality! 

#songboh  :haha:

this is cause

the effect is more and more sinkies not having kids mean FTs will need to fight with new FTs for jobs.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, The_King said:

this is cause

the effect is more and more sinkies not having kids mean FTs will need to fight with new FTs for jobs.

Yup....

TO the Business man & Gov, it doesnt matter.

The just focus on bottomline niah!

Rich man wont spend their lives here! They will PR elsewhere!

Look at where our poopies sent their children for Uni!!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Bigbird said:

Yup....

TO the Business man & Gov, it doesnt matter.

The just focus on bottomline niah!

Rich man wont spend their lives here! They will PR elsewhere!

Look at where our poopies sent their children for Uni!!

same like young sinkies, all married but dont want kids. and does not matter to us, since no kids no need to work forever and suffer forever. can retired early to enjoy

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/census-more-married-couples-women-childless-no-kids-1998331

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/today-youth-survey-half-singles-say-marriage-important-fewer-want-kids-amid-living-cost

https://www.asiaone.com/lifestyle/we-are-really-not-rich-couple-quits-jobs-travel-world-after-6-years-saving

in the long run, the country suffer, and since i also one of them no married and kids there nothing to worry about. i can do this

earth-fire.gif

Edited by The_King
  • Like 1
  • Wahaha 1