2 men arrested after Serangoon Central fight

The_King

serangoonfightcomposite.png?itok=inzFl3G

SINGAPORE: Two men have been arrested for their involvement in a fight in Serangoon Central that was seen in a video circulating on social media.

Police were alerted to the fight between the two men at Block 254 Serangoon Central at about 12.30pm on Sunday (Dec 5).

The two men, aged 33 and 47, were subsequently arrested for affray, the Singapore Police Force (SPF) said in response to a CNA query.

In a 10-second video of the altercation posted on the Beh Chia Lor - Singapore Road Facebook page, a man in a dark blue shirt with a bloodied face is seen shouting at a man in a light blue shirt before he throws a punch, makes contact with the other man and then stumbles to the ground.

The man in the light blue shirt then holds the fallen man by his left arm and punches his head repeatedly as bystanders watch.

The footage does not show how the fight started or ended.

Neither man was taken to hospital after the incident, SPF said. Police investigations are ongoing.
Source: CNA/kg(ac)

Edited by The_King
  • Like 1

• The_King changed the title to 2 men arrested after Serangoon Central fight
On 12/6/2021 at 9:05 PM, The_King said:

quote: punches his head repeatedly as **bystanders watch**.

i only can watch, i am not IP man, what it the person punch me also.i am not MMA train. if worst go hospital who pay? CNA pay for me?

CNA for your pea brain

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/singapore-seen/man-slaps-woman-and-knocks-man-to-the-ground-at-east-coast-park-carpark-police

A 41-year-old man is assisting police with investigations after he was caught on video slapping a woman and knocking a man to the ground at East Coast Park in the early hours of Sunday morning (Dec 5).

A Stomper alerted Stomp to the incident and shared footage of the man slapping the woman repeatedly at a carpark.

When another man intervenes, he hits him, knocking him to the ground.

The Stomper also shared photos of bloodstains at the scene.

He added that he saw the other man being attended to by paramedics afterwards.

In response to a Stomp query, the police said: "On Dec 5 at 2.49am, the police received a call for assistance at carpark F3 at East Coast Park, where a 41-year-old man had allegedly hit a 31-year-old woman.

"The 41-year-old man is currently assisting with police investigations into the case."

1 hour ago, The_King said:

there a reason why ppl watch and not be kapo. if you kapo you get hit and knock to the ground

and medical bill who pay, the person kapo ownself pay ownself lo. then CNA pay meh?

Old gen already preaching dun interfere... Poh Mata most important

• Like 1