Harris sit bas n jiak ATB/cai png journeys

HarrisY

39 minutes ago, meng.huat said:

Picture 1: CTE towards SLE, Toa Payoh Lor 8 on the left.

Picture 2: CTE towards SLE, Kimbo estate Bishan St 13 on the left

Picture 3: CTE towards SLE, Satki high class condo Sky Vue Bishan St 15 on the left

Picture 4: Nee Soon MRT, KGK standing on Blk 745 Yishun ST 72

XDD growing up need to jiak many carbo.... fries + png....

Wahaha jin satki islandwide gps coverage

If I go other upscale areas rike Seletar or Yew Tee chiur gps oso ky rite?

I realise I shdnt alwiz jalan in nearby slums rike Katong wahaha

Edited by HarrisY

1 minute ago, HarrisY said:

Wahaha jin satki islandwide gps coverage

If I go other upscale areas rike Seletar or Yew Tee oso ky?

I realise I shdnt alwiz jalan in nearby slums rike Katong wahaha

we can try. but coverage % lower as area gets wider. there is limited harddisk space

• Like 1

Man jailed for breaching quarantine order given to him after colleague contracted COVID-19

SINGAPORE: After his colleague contracted COVID-19, a man was ordered to go home and not report to work, instead he travelled around Singapore for eight consecutive days, claiming that he was very bored at home.

For repeatedly breaching his quarantine order, 65-year-old Soh Poh Tiong was jailed 12 weeks on Tuesday (Dec 8).

... he deliberately flouted the order by leaving his house daily from May 14 to May 21, claiming that he was very bored at home. He took walks around the neighbourhood or travelled to various locations, spending the bulk of his time during his quarantine period taking buses or trains.

Based on his EZ-Link records, Soh spent between two hours and 10 hours each day on buses in that period. He also went to public offices such as the Toa Payoh HDB Hub, interacting with staff members there to pay his bills, and went to multiple bus interchanges including those at Ang Mo Kio, Clementi and Tampines.

Travel records also show that he had taken multiple buses on May 16 between about 9am and 7pm, travelling to Ang Mo Kio, Clementi, Harbourfront, Tampines and Lorong Chuan.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/covid-19-man-jailed-for-breaching-quarantine-order-given-colleag-13724226?cid=FBcna

Dis ah peh ish my kindred spirit sia, rike to sit bas jalan jalan wahaha

• Wahaha 3

2 hours ago, meng.huat said:

Picture 1: CTE towards SLE, Toa Payoh Lor 8 on the left.   KGK left his home 7za8za go find KGB ... 

Picture 2: CTE towards SLE, Kimbo estate Bishan St 13 on the left  KGB say she notch at home at orpit 

Picture 3: CTE towards SLE, Satki high class condo Sky Vue Bishan St 15 on the left   KGK says she oways ard him show KGK where is she. 

Picture 4: Nee Soon MRT, KGK standing on Blk 745 Yishun ST 72 KGK kenna kp by tony need go werk and pretend to inspect his mangala workers. 

XDD growing up need to jiak many carbo.... fries + png....  KGK end up emorse and jiak comfort food alone ! 

yuan lai ....  the story is rike tis 

• Wahaha 6

6 hours ago, HarrisY said:

Based on his EZ-Link records, Soh spent between two hours and 10 hours each day on buses in that period.

5 hours ago, meng.huat said:

10 hours on bas also not easy.

this uncle really too bored.

this forum also has a kgk xdd who take bas at least 3 hrs from monday to friday except public holiday.

• Wahaha 3
  • fapfapfap 1