Harris sit bas n jiak ATB/cai png journeys

HarrisY

22 minutes ago, Homelander said:

today outside quite a lot of peepur and weather damn hot...sian to travel to balestier leh, so far...what u jiak for dinner?

Todae watch mobil column jiak amdk lunch jalan jalan a bit in Tomy's kar cum back 430 den sista till Maria cooked cai png dinner lor

Chiu do vat todae

8 minutes ago, HarrisY said:

Todae watch mobil column jiak amdk lunch jalan jalan a bit in Tomy's kar cum back 430 den sista till Maria cooked cai png dinner lor

Chiu do vat todae

Go have my hair cut, jiak lunch, buy rabbit stuff. Come back siesta 530 to 7. Then now outside again dinner lor. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HarrisY said:

Diam diam rah kgk chiu noe wat I toking boh

kgk xdd tell atb gf that u r a sakti armor vehicle column commander, atb gf dont believe and ask u to show her the internal workings.

then u kumgong kumgong, go back hq to download driving manual and vehicle structure blueprints to give her to show how sakti u r.

• Wahaha 1

58 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

Rabbit actually quite easy to manage?

like kid lor, need to spend time and attention too...clean their cages and feed them regularly...i think easier to manage than dogs or cats...at least their poops are like boba, can sweep away and they dun make noise

• Like 2