Harris sit bas n jiak ATB/cai png journeys

HarrisY

2 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

I didnt make any jokes. Please show it to me

1 minute ago, Chestnut said:

U show me yekchin ss ma

Lol

In all serious note, if u r really still upset. Then i dun come in here n chitchat le

u all mai sian lah...i share a secret with u all

26 minutes ago, xsianx said:

knn all these kgk and kgb where are the atb and cai png ? so off topic ! @HarrisY why ur kg army lidat 1 . still want recruit ppl !!

Wahaha

Cai Png Ong ish back!

Juz nao Tomy bring us to jiak restoran

28.jpg

798.jpg

90.jpg

Diam diam rah my loyal kgk followers mai small ting nia jjww rah

3c9.jpg

• Wahaha 6

1 minute ago, Chestnut said:

If u sharw here wont be secret liao hor

last time in army, i went outfield with my unit...at night my buddy open a bottle of red wine and share a glass with me...he say come outfield must chillax, ask me drink red wine and appreciate the moon...i ok lor, drink with him and chit chat when this exercise end, wanna jiak simi...

in the middle of the night, everyone dead asleep...my stomach churn until sibei jialat...i bo bian need to ps, but i also scared of the dark and the ground was soft and wet...so i think fk it lah, at nite also bo lang, so i decided to take a dump in front of my vehicle, not too far away maybe 10m...i end up ls like 3 times throughout the nite

then morning come, my vehicle commander want pee or something, end up went towards the danger zone and complained he like step on some poop...i tell him must be some trooper cb come our area ps and zao...really knn one these ppl, bo gong de xin...till today, my vehicle ppl dunno...lol...i am ashamed...

• Wahaha 3
  • wtf 1

1 minute ago, Homelander said:

last time in army, i went outfield with my unit...at night my buddy open a bottle of red wine and share a glass with me...he say come outfield must chillax, ask me drink red wine and appreciate the moon...i ok lor, drink with him and chit chat when this exercise end, wanna jiak simi...

in the middle of the night, everyone dead asleep...my stomach churn until sibei jialat...i bo bian need to ps, but i also scared of the dark and the ground was soft and wet...so i think fk it lah, at nite also bo lang, so i decided to take a dump in front of my vehicle, not too far away maybe 10m...i end up ls like 3 times throughout the nite

then morning come, my vehicle commander want pee or something, end up went towards the danger zone and complained he like step on some poop...i tell him must be some trooper cb come our area ps and zao...really knn one these ppl, bo gong de xin...till today, my vehicle ppl dunno...lol...i am ashamed...

U dun csb la homelander 😂😂😂

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

3 hours ago, HarrisY said:

Sianz ah now jdrama production oso affected by virus so beri few new productions dis days

N those new releases mostly quite bky sia

I downloaded dis, fast forwarded n deleted within 1 min

20200627-161517.jpg

Ani of my kgk fans whu watch jdrama noe y I deleted so fast? Wahaha

@meng.huat @Homelander

Wahaha jin kg sia

1 minute ago, socrates469bc said:

mai csb.

go outfield how to pack wine glass into backpack without breaking????

if lim beer, i believe.

we drive armor vehicle...he brought a small bottle of red wine...he even got plastic cups to pour leh

1 minute ago, socrates469bc said:

oh yah, forget u r armor.

nb, i bet someone in ur unit confirm will bring cooler or portable fridge during outfield.

yeah my red wine fren lor...he bring cooler we put in the back of vehicle...not bad, can chill drinks for 1.5days before all ice melt...bikeys also come our vehicle ask for cold water...lol

• Like 1