Harris sit bas n jiak ATB/cai png journeys

HarrisY

6 hours ago, Homelander said:

Knn dun use google images leh...everybardy knows u jiak amdk hee is with png one...wo prease ni lah...wahahaha

this one not google image.

cannot find google images of fish and chips jiak with coleslaw and baked beans.

only a true kgk will jiak this way.

• Wahaha 5

5 hours ago, Chestnut said:

But the thing is i dun like it. I dun like to be linked to someone who has a bad reputation. He continues and continues even i spoken to him seriously to stop. Yea. Like so what of i reminds him of yekchin, but he wanna make it sounds like i am yekchin the real yekchin. 

Maybe i am too different to fit into thw kind of jokes you all play. But i think it is getting abit out of hand. 

The best is i will just limit my time here in this forum. I dunnot wish anyone has to leave this forum cos i spoil the fun

he is just trying to make fun and get ur goat, just like how i try to make fun of kgk xdd @HarrisY 's lack of palette.

• Like 1
  • Wahaha 2

3 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

he is just trying to make fun and get ur goat, just like how i try to make fun of kgk xdd @HarrisY 's lack of palette.

Now i noe. But now he angree with me. I try chat with him he still angree 😔 he still call me petty when i already 气消

Edited by Chestnut

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

5 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

Now i noe. But now he angree with me. I try chat with him he still angree 😔 he still call me petty when i already 气消

u need to say some fart or poop jokes then he will be ok liao...that is the way to bond with mothy...wahaha

• Wahaha 2

8 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Actually i wasnt making fun. Some people are just petty lol

8 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

saturday evening jjww for what, just chill.

i show u mv favorite mv, kym????

• Wahaha 2

1 minute ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Nah. Once i know ppls true colors i dont want to joke with them. I dont wanna be anyhow accused again

Ok. But why u still joke with about yekchin earlier leh 😂

Edited by Chestnut

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

1 minute ago, ManOfTheHour said:

I didnt make any jokes. Please show it to me

U show me yekchin ss ma

Lol

In all serious note, if u r really still upset. Then i dun come in here n chitchat le

Edited by Chestnut

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠