Harris sit bas n jiak ATB/cai png journeys

HarrisY

7 hours ago, Homelander said:

Btw you reached 1000 pages liao...gxgx

Almost forgot to 10q for chiur royal sarpok all dis ears! Chiu r a loyal and steadfast member of My Winning Team and chiur contributions have not been forgotten!

I'm most honoured to continue leading dis Winning Team as legions of fans, old n new, from Azerbaijan to Zaire want to be part of it.

Oso shoutout to my new kg fans @noobmaster @classyNfabulous @CannotTahanLiao,  I will continue to create interesting content for your consumption.

Here's to 30k posts, then 40k, then 50k whhh!

• Wahaha 6

1 minute ago, HarrisY1 said:

Almost forgot to 10q for chiur royal sarpok all dis ears! Chiu r a loyal and steadfast member of My Winning Team and chiur contributions have not been forgotten!

I'm most honoured to continue leading dis Winning Team as legions of fans, old n new, from Azerbaijan to Zaire want to be part of it.

Oso shoutout to my new kg fans @noobmaster @classyNfabulous @CannotTahanLiao,  I will continue to create interesting content for your consumption.

Make sure you post everyday

Dont suka suka disappear like a dkgk

• Wahaha 4

spacer.png

21 minutes ago, HarrisY1 said:

啊中母 go go go mmm

• Wahaha 3
  • wtf 1