Harris sit bas n jiak ATB/cai png journeys

HarrisY

Whhh came across dis potential jdrama plot idea

‘I lay naked to cool down’: Russian woman from daredevil duo details Merdeka 118 climb on Twitter

hzmerdeka100122a_2.jpg?VersionId=tStiWfS

“I ran the first 32 floors and overheated. I then had to lie down on the concrete floor naked to cool down and later drank all the water I had,” she tweeted late on Jan 4 night.

Ms Nikolau said she was almost detected by site personnel and hid in a small concrete box for more than 20 hours.

“I was without food, water and rest. I couldn’t even cry as the workers were right next to me, as I feared they would hand me over to security,” she said, adding that she continued her journey to the top three hours later when the workers were resting.

ani one noe wat I tinking? Whhh

@Homelander @meng.huat

Edited by HarrisY1
  • Wahaha 3

2 hours ago, noobmaster said:

You like tranny face like retire lim right

1 hour ago, HarrisY1 said:

Kgb, chiu oso moonie fan rike our fren @Homelander?

kym?

kate_pang_childhood.png?itok=0M0TvAua

1 hour ago, classyNfabulous said:

chiu rike bushy eyebrow too? 

thats why limpeh confirmed that our kgk xdd has 'reformed' to becum kgt xdd based on his taste liao.

he now likes bigfoot and hairy.

如花GIF - 如花- Discover & Share GIFs

• Wahaha 4

2 hours ago, HarrisY1 said:

Whhh came across dis potential jdrama plot idea

‘I lay naked to cool down’: Russian woman from daredevil duo details Merdeka 118 climb on Twitter

hzmerdeka100122a_2.jpg?VersionId=tStiWfS

“I ran the first 32 floors and overheated. I then had to lie down on the concrete floor naked to cool down and later drank all the water I had,” she tweeted late on Jan 4 night.

Ms Nikolau said she was almost detected by site personnel and hid in a small concrete box for more than 20 hours.

“I was without food, water and rest. I couldn’t even cry as the workers were right next to me, as I feared they would hand me over to security,” she said, adding that she continued her journey to the top three hours later when the workers were resting.

ani one noe wat I tinking? Whhh

@Homelander @meng.huat

which atb to jiak tmr n the venue lohh

• Wahaha 1
  • wtf 1