• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/12/2021 at 11:19 PM, chamfer said:

Busy massaging the numbers until swee swee before releasing....:haha:

On 9/13/2021 at 8:07 AM, aaur4man said:

IMG-20210913-WA0000.jpg

sometimes i really wonder if zheng hu realize that Great Leeder is actually conducting vaccine effectiveness trial for the pharmas in enclosed environment.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/health/120-bus-captains-across-seven-interchanges-infected-with-covid-19-so-far-lta#:~:text=SINGAPORE - A total of 120,the 9%2C500 bus captains here.

120 bus drivers across seven interchanges infected with Covid-19 so far: LTA

https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highlights/details/update-on-local-covid-19-situation-(10-sep-2021)

Bugis Junction

Intra-mall transmission amongst staff and visitors; all new cases quarantined earlier

Toa Payoh Bus Interchange staff

Workplace transmission amongst bus captains and interchange staff, no evidence of spread to commuters

Tampines Bus Interchange staff

Workplace transmission amongst bus captains and interchange staff, no evidence of spread to commuters

Boon Lay Bus Interchange staff

Bishan Bus Interchange staff

Clementi Bus Interchange staff

• Wahaha 1

29 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

sometimes i really wonder if zheng hu realize that Great Leeder is actually conducting vaccine effectiveness trial for the pharmas in enclosed environment.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/health/120-bus-captains-across-seven-interchanges-infected-with-covid-19-so-far-lta#:~:text=SINGAPORE - A total of 120,the 9%2C500 bus captains here.

120 bus drivers across seven interchanges infected with Covid-19 so far: LTA

https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highlights/details/update-on-local-covid-19-situation-(10-sep-2021)

Bugis Junction

Intra-mall transmission amongst staff and visitors; all new cases quarantined earlier

Toa Payoh Bus Interchange staff

Tampines Bus Interchange staff

Boon Lay Bus Interchange staff

Bishan Bus Interchange staff

Clementi Bus Interchange staff

the cases so hiong until the table spill out of my forum view....jin satki

• Wahaha 3

5 minutes ago, chamfer said:

Now no report unlinked cases liao....

Really is bare minimum data for us to see.

So it like playing game of chance who where when tio covid instead of early prevention.

i really shld diam diam my big mouth.

now cannot even 80% correct estimate the vaccine effectiveness liao

zheng hu lurkers must have leeport my statistical inference to moh so now moh implement mitigation measures.

Edited by socrates469bc
  • Wahaha 2

5 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

i really shld diam diam my big mouth.

now cannot even 80% correct estimate the vaccine effectiveness liao

zheng hu lurkers must have leeport my statistical inference to moh so now moh implement mitigation measures.

They should ask you be their advisor...

:haha:

• Wahaha 1

5 minutes ago, chamfer said:

They should ask you be their advisor...

:haha:

why change job when i have the best paying clean conscience job in sgp?????

9 am-6 pm, i m here

Please sign in or sign up for an account to view this content.

6.30pm  i go here lim soup and play until next day 8am is jin song.

Please sign in or sign up for an account to view this content.

Edited by socrates469bc
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, socrates469bc said:

i really wonder what clownfish reason moh and Great Leeder can give for increasing cases despite 80% fully vaccinated rate.

Lee Hsien Loong Clown Wave GIF - Lee Hsien Loong Clown Wave Hi - Discover &  Share GIFs

HEY, at least u wont be serious illness ok. vaxx is social responsibility!

dont even ask whats the ratio of vaxx vs non vaxx requiring oxygen supplementation and/or in ICU now.

• Wahaha 3

beastgohan-gohanbeast.gif

8 minutes ago, aaur4man said:

HEY, at least u wont be serious illness ok. vaxx is social responsibility!

dont even ask whats the ratio of vaxx vs non vaxx requiring oxygen supplementation and/or in ICU now.

the best part is that latest data from cdc shows declining vaccine effectiveness and increased hospitalization/death irr over 3 mths.

and the even better part is that the data endpoint is in mid-july, which means cdc has not taken into account of the jul-sep surge.

i waiting to see if the Great Leeder will do a Biden to divert attention.

• Like 2