We have a cleaner working in Changi airport infected with Covid. He is 88 years old! What's wrong with Singapore?!

meng.huat

2 community cases among 18 new COVID-19 infections in Singapore, including Changi Airport cleaner and NSF

SINGAPORE: Two community cases were among the 18 new COVID-19 infections reported in Singapore as of noon on Thursday (May 6).

The cases involve a cleaner deployed to Changi Airport Terminal 3 and a full-time national serviceman (NSF), said the Ministry of Health (MOH). 

One of the new community cases is an 88-year-old Singaporean who is employed by Ramky Cleantech Services as a cleaner and deployed at Changi Airport Terminal 3. He had not gone to work after the onset of symptoms, said the Health Ministry.

The man, known as Case 62873, developed a runny nose and cough on May 4 and sought medical treatment at a general practitioner clinic, where he was tested for COVID-19.

His test result came back positive the next day and he was taken to Sengkang General Hospital in an ambulance. 

His earlier tests from rostered routine testing - the last being on Apr 16 - were all negative for COVID-19 infection. His serological test result is pending. 

The man received his first dose of COVID-19 vaccine on Jan 22 and the second dose on Feb 15. His case is currently unlinked.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/covid-19-new-community-cases-may-6-changi-cleaner-nsf-14753270

Why are we having 88 year old uncles working as cleaner in Changi Airport? 

Should they not be enjoying their retired years?

This is a failure of the Singapore Government and Society.

I am umbrage and ashamed.

• Sad 1

22 hours ago, meng.huat said:

One of the new community cases is an 88-year-old Singaporean who is employed by Ramky Cleantech Services as a cleaner and deployed at Changi Airport Terminal 3.

diam diam peasant!!!!

our sakti scholar minister says they r exercising and not working, ok????

https://theindependent.sg/minister-tan-chuan-jin-was-right-some-old-people-do-collect-cardboards-for-exercise/

Why Do Seniors in Singapore Still Collect Cardboard Boxes? · Global Voices

Edited by socrates469bc
  • angry 2

this old 88yo Singaporean really eat too full. retirement already should just enjoy his CPF payouts and PCC downstairs with his friends. for what waste his time doing menial job? some more want go airport? nothing to do want see plane sibo? so bored learn how to play tiktok la put himself at risk for what

• Wahaha 2
  • fapfapfap 1

beastgohan-gohanbeast.gif

9 hours ago, socrates469bc said:

my xdd visit a very dark hole called atbcp twice a week and each visit abt 2hrs, kym?????

Your Xdd 2hrs in dark hole, can make +21 movie extended version liao!!!   :hehe:

• Wahaha 1

9 hours ago, aaur4man said:

this old 88yo Singaporean really eat too full. retirement already should just enjoy his CPF payouts and PCC downstairs with his friends. for what waste his time doing menial job? some more want go airport? nothing to do want see plane sibo? so bored learn how to play tiktok la put himself at risk for what

If u look around those old folks who works as cleaners and security, have little or donated their CPF to their kids to buy HDB. They also dont want to burden their kids with their living expenses.  SO they have to work to death! 

Sinkies has to pay to study & serves NS while FTs with Fake cert comes in to.......... 

I am sure u know whats going on in SG!

• Wahaha 2

11 minutes ago, Bigbird said:

If u look around those old folks who works as cleaners and security, have little or donated their CPF to their kids to buy HDB. They also dont want to burden their kids with their living expenses.  SO they have to work to death! 

Sinkies has to pay to study & serves NS while FTs with Fake cert comes in to.......... 

I am sure u know whats going on in SG!

I don't believe this. how can their CPF be wiped out. CPF should be fully funding their plush retirement.

• Wahaha 1
  • fapfapfap 1

beastgohan-gohanbeast.gif

11 hours ago, meng.huat said:

2 community cases among 18 new COVID-19 infections in Singapore, including Changi Airport cleaner and NSF

SINGAPORE: Two community cases were among the 18 new COVID-19 infections reported in Singapore as of noon on Thursday (May 6).

The cases involve a cleaner deployed to Changi Airport Terminal 3 and a full-time national serviceman (NSF), said the Ministry of Health (MOH). 

One of the new community cases is an 88-year-old Singaporean who is employed by Ramky Cleantech Services as a cleaner and deployed at Changi Airport Terminal 3. He had not gone to work after the onset of symptoms, said the Health Ministry.

The man, known as Case 62873, developed a runny nose and cough on May 4 and sought medical treatment at a general practitioner clinic, where he was tested for COVID-19.

His test result came back positive the next day and he was taken to Sengkang General Hospital in an ambulance. 

His earlier tests from rostered routine testing - the last being on Apr 16 - were all negative for COVID-19 infection. His serological test result is pending. 

The man received his first dose of COVID-19 vaccine on Jan 22 and the second dose on Feb 15. His case is currently unlinked.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/covid-19-new-community-cases-may-6-changi-cleaner-nsf-14753270

Tats the sad part of sinkieland

19 minutes ago, aaur4man said:

I don't believe this. how can their CPF be wiped out. CPF should be fully funding their plush retirement.

Not many makes high salary like u bro!!!

Pioneer Gen time generally have 2-3 kids to support! Unlike now!

Go do some volunteering & see for yourself.   U bring groceries to their flat and u talk to them! 

I feel very sad seeing many of our old age sinkies cleaning our food centers!  Sometimes i ask some of them if i can buy them coffee or epok epok!  -_-

Edited by Bigbird
  • Wahaha 1
  • fapfapfap 1

11 hours ago, aaur4man said:

10 hours ago, Bigbird said:

Not many makes high salary like u bro!!!

Pioneer Gen time generally have 2-3 kids to support! Unlike now!

Go do some volunteering & see for yourself.   U bring groceries to their flat and u talk to them! 

I feel very sad seeing many of our old age sinkies cleaning our food centers!  Sometimes i ask some of them if i can buy them coffee or epok epok!  -_-

u peasants diam diam!!!!!

dont spread fake news, ok????

heart bypass only sgd8, cheapest in the world, ok?????

Khaw Boon Wan leaves hospital one week after surgery, Singapore News & Top  Stories - The Straits Times

Reprise Of The $8 Heart Bypass | Singapore Notes

• Wahaha 2
  • fapfapfap 1

On 5/9/2021 at 9:22 AM, socrates469bc said:

u peasants diam diam!!!!!

dont spread fake news, ok????

heart bypass only sgd8, cheapest in the world, ok?????

Khaw Boon Wan leaves hospital one week after surgery, Singapore News & Top  Stories - The Straits Times

Reprise Of The $8 Heart Bypass | Singapore Notes

Wahh... Piang oui!!!

Everytime when i see this guy face, i feel sinkies getting kicked in the Balls!!

He owes us many Hari Kiri debts!!

• Wahaha 1

11 hours ago, Bigbird said:

Wahh... Piang oui!!!

Everytime when i see this guy face, i feel sinkies getting kicked in the Balls!!

He owes us many Hari Kiri debts!!

tiagong he just appointed chair of new sph's new arm.

so u peasants better diam diam and listen to his wisdoms.

he is pappy's lumber 1 fixer, ok????

Khaw Boon Wan - Home | Facebook

Khaw questions timing of train test that led to NEL disruption - TODAY

• Wahaha 2

On 5/11/2021 at 9:48 AM, socrates469bc said:

tiagong he just appointed chair of new sph's new arm.

so u peasants better diam diam and listen to his wisdoms.

he is pappy's lumber 1 fixer, ok????

Khaw Boon Wan - Home | Facebook

Khaw questions timing of train test that led to NEL disruption - TODAY

I am not going to stay here and get manipulated by these poopies! 

Staying here and getting milk from them & still need to listen to their propaganda is just shotgunning myself!  

spacer.png

• Wahaha 1