[Official] Kokleong appreciate thread

Huat Zai

• invis pinned this topic
  • Administrators
3 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

@kokleong kor kor, u interested to be editor for kgk xdd @HarrisY's "Son of Geylang" playbook?????

1985 - “Son of Pulau Tekong” Interlude Song [KTV] - 《亚答籽》 插曲[KTV伴唱版] -  《岛的儿子》 - WIDESCREEN.mp4 - YouTube

mate I'm truly lost here! the WWW didn't come online until 1989/1990!

• Wahaha 1

Proudly brought to you by Mugentech.net - Limitless Technology Portal

1 minute ago, kokleong said:

mate I'm truly lost here! the WWW didn't come online until 1989/1990!

last time tv got a 'son of pulau tekong' in 1985, so many yrs ago liao now need to have updated version.

so what better theme to write than having a kgk xdd who like to jalan jalan in geylang, macam like exploring unknow caves on an island.

• Wahaha 1

• Administrators
9 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

last time tv got a 'son of pulau tekong' in 1985, so many yrs ago liao now need to have updated version.

so what better theme to write than having a kgk xdd who like to jalan jalan in geylang, macam like exploring unknow caves on an island.

if "kgk xdd" wants to do a write up for real, it is possible to set up a member's club for it, presumably private as I'm quite suspicious of where this "Son of Geylang" Chronicles is headed :hmm:

• Wahaha 1

Proudly brought to you by Mugentech.net - Limitless Technology Portal

10 minutes ago, kokleong said:

if "kgk xdd" wants to do a write up for real, it is possible to set up a member's club for it, presumably private as I'm quite suspicious of where this "Son of Geylang" Chronicles is headed :hmm:

maybe kgk xdd @HarrisY can make it as sakti as this uncle's undercover series????

then kor kor as his manager can huat ah!!!!!

this uncle started in kl, extended to many parts of west bolehsia and now even cover saigon.

https://www.amazon.com/Paik-Leong-Ewe/e/B00C6QTX5O%3Fref=dbs_a_mng_rwt_scns_share

ewe paik leong - AbeBooks

Edited by socrates469bc
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, kokleong said:

Biker forum II: The raise of Son of Geylang

• Wahaha 1

Official Mugentech Minecraft server: Please see thread in Gamers

• 3 weeks later...

+1 appreciation for you-know-who. :smirk:

• Like 1

Good content = Topics that genuinely encourages and stimulates interaction/banter. 

Bad content = Clickbaits, brag posts and social media news feed that nobody gives a flying fuck about + waste of server storage space

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...