[Official] Kokleong appreciate thread

Huat Zai

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Administrators

Happy Chinese New Year 2022

“The successful warrior is the average man with laser-like focus.” – @brucelee Some say that this January seemed like a long month because a lot has happened. Despite it all, you have survived and come out even stronger. It is good to focus on what you have and be grateful for your everyday blessings. Gratitude can bring joy and success in your life. I wish you all a happier and healthier year ahead. Stay strong, keep safe, and be well. Happy Chinese New Year, Warriors! 祝大家新年快乐,生意兴隆,身体健康,家庭幸福,合家安康! For fitness, action, and martial arts videos, subscribe to my channel www.youtube.com/c/JaniceHung Join @kungfufitacademy to become a warrior. . . . #chinesenewyear #yearofthetiger #wingchun #wingchundummy #brucelee #taichi #taiji #taichimaster #wushu #fitness #workout #ipman #training #wingchunkungfu #kungfu #chinesemartialarts #fitnessmotivation #martialarts #shaolin #kungfuwarriors #fighter #kickboxing #taekwondo #bjj #sanda #mma #wushuchampion #wushuqueen #janicehung

Posted by Janice Hung on Sunday, January 30, 2022

Proudly brought to you by Mugentech.net - Limitless Technology Portal

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Administrators
3 minutes ago, Huat Zai said:

Moi came in and saw nginx error and almost pissed my pants, thought @kokleong tio fixed.

Was ready to go into scrub down

Heng @kokleongbring the server back up, thank you boss!

except it was cloudflare issue lol. server's fine and oversized :wahaha:

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • Administrators
10 minutes ago, metalrover said:

Hello admin  @kokleong 

• i long time no login here, my oppo phone browser cannot login into the forum 
  • spacer.png
  • Pls help. Gam xia

what mobile browser are you using? i have no issues with mobile Chrome / Firefox :)

• Administrators
7 hours ago, metalrover said:

Using chrome is no problem. The browser i been using is the oppo phone pre installed browser. I think i last time all along using this to login here. But now cannot masuk

not sure how to help there as i cant replicate this on my non OPPO phone. perhaps there are some "data saver" settings on the browser app that might cause this issue?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Administrators
4 minutes ago, classyNfabulous said:

@kokleong jus now server sod kerr? 

our provider was hit by a network outage which is quite rare. since server itself is fine we had to wait patiently for it to come back online.

I'm monitoring the situation though.

• Like 4
  • Full Of Win 2