Which hp to get?

The_King

My hp soon 3yr.

Which one to choose?

A 200 to $300 phone with big battery and a compact camera with aps-c size CMOS sensor

Or a flagship phone ?

The first option  the camera will last longer camera battery is removable and will last many year it spoil and cons for option 2 is build in battery

update:

Option A:  like redmi note 10 series + Fujifilm X100V, Ricoh GR III or maybe sony RX100 ( stacked sensor)

A 200 to $300 phone with big battery and a compact camera with aps-c size CMOS sensor

option B: like xiaomi mi 11 or mi 11 pro series.

Edited by The_King

2 hours ago, The_King said:

My hp soon 3yr.

Which one to choose?

Or a flagship phone ?

The cons I guess first option last longer as the camera can be switch and cons for option 2 is build in battery last 3 to 4 yr

1st option is simj brand?

• Like 1

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

10 minutes ago, aaur4man said:

basically a full size camera on a phone?

those days long gone already

yes, spending money on mi 11 at the most last 4 to 5 yr (by then the battery also wearing out) but  camera usually last at least 5yr. i see many ppl who own a digi cam that lasted over 7 to 8 yr

last time i owned a few cam all lasted more then 6 yr then i give away to upgrade

4 hours ago, The_King said:

yes, spending money on mi 11 at the most last 4 to 5 yr (by then the battery also wearing out) but  camera usually last at least 5yr. i see many ppl who own a digi cam that lasted over 7 to 8 yr

last time i owned a few cam all lasted more then 6 yr then i give away to upgrade

unless u pro photographer , otherwise no point

beastgohan-gohanbeast.gif