anyone know where to find those custom made those Industrial/factory/Warehouse Storage Rack that can a single tier that can hold at least 600kg

The_King

anyone know where to find those custom made those Industrial/factory/Warehouse Storage Rack that can a single tier that can hold at least 600kg

those ndustrial/factory/Warehouse Storage Rack look like this

heavy-duty-racks-1519451415-3675010.jpg

Heavy-Duty-Pallet-Rack-3-Tiers-Frontal-with-Frame-Guard_1024x1024.jpg

it should be able to custom to queen size, with thick plywood and metal leg that can support at least 600kg it should look something like this.

anyone know where to find those custom made those Industrial/factory/Warehouse Storage Rack . please share

Untitled.png

this bed frame should last me till my last breath

will post here too

https://mugentech.net/index.php?/topic/2946-anything-related-to-your-home/

Update: i saw one and i try to knock on the metal steel leg (to hear the sound, or feel the metal) , once you touch you can tell it solid steel beam type. 

i use hand to hit or touch. the metal dont even make those ting sound, so i can tell it solid steel beam type

12 hours ago, The_King said:

Update: i saw one and i try to knock on the metal steel leg (to hear the sound, or feel the metal) , once you touch you can tell it solid steel beam type. 

i use hand to hit or touch. the metal dont even make those ting sound, so i can tell it solid steel beam type

Msg those hardware shops ba... 

Just now, aaur4man said:

on a serious note, there are many coys that do storage racks like for bomb shelter.

those can customize.

not heavy duty enough. the most i see is 400kg.

i need 600kg, thing soild steel leg, where you use hand to hit the metal and there no ting sound type

53 minutes ago, The_King said:

The load will be me and my mattress that all.

I don't think my load will be too unusual. It just that my bed frame is special

don't forget to wrap the legs with soft material.

if u ever whack ur shin on it....if the bed has no TNG sound, something else gonna TNG real bad.

Edited by aaur4man
  • Thanks 1
  • Wahaha 1

beastgohan-gohanbeast.gif

16 hours ago, xsianx said:

its called superblock racking system or mezzanine racking system go google it. alot alot in sinkie land. can ask song song for afew quotes

Wow thanks alot the correct word, it so much easier  to look for it