Any Chiropractic to recommend?

The_King

Help anyone? My floating rib or lower part of the rib got dislocation or move out of place after some hardcore sex.

Any great Chiropractic to recommend to see if the floating rib can be move back to it original place?

The poly doc say if no pain they cannot do anything, I say so I be like this forever with no long term problem or it will not break due to the stress cause by the dislocation or displacement ?

He ignored my question and ask other things.

Inn stupid GP

• wtf 1

5 minutes ago, aaur4man said:

no X ray done?

and since this is serious subforum, I just have to ask if the hardcore sex was real

X-ray today, tml or wed I see doc provided I can book the appointment at 420pm

Yes it real hardcore la.

• fapfapfap 1

2 hours ago, The_King said:

Help anyone? My floating rib or lower part of the rib got dislocation or move out of place after some hardcore sex.

Any great Chiropractic to recommend to see if the floating rib can be move back to it original place?

The poly doc say if no pain they cannot do anything, I say so I be like this forever with no long term problem or it will not break due to the stress cause by the dislocation or displacement ?

He ignored my question and ask other things.

Inn stupid GP

What kind of stupid doctor is that? If pain then what they do? Why not ask to see another doctor? Or go different polyclinic 

22 minutes ago, Standing Birdy said:

What kind of stupid doctor is that? If pain then what they do? Why not ask to see another doctor? Or go different polyclinic 

ya stupid gp, if pain then surgery then if not cant surgery. he say mine not not really pain so cannot.

hope tml i when i doc, i got another poly doc

3 minutes ago, Standing Birdy said:

Why hope? Why not ask specifically at registration to see another doc?

free one cant choose, if want to choose then have to pay private

nvm, tml i see the xray and ask for a referral letter  to to skh or sgh

10 minutes ago, The_King said:

free one cant choose, if want to choose then have to pay private

nvm, tml i see the xray and ask for a referral letter  to to skh or sgh

It's not really choosing. It's excluding a lousy doctor. Can't you tell them you want a second opinion?

BTW what position were you using when it dislocated? SIC so that we can avoid or at least be careful when using it:hehe:

Just now, Standing Birdy said:

It's not really choosing. It's excluding a lousy doctor. Can't you tell them you want a second opinion?

BTW what position were you using when it dislocated? SIC so that we can avoid or at least be careful when using it:hehe:

2 girl on top of me that when it happen.

i will confirm ask for  second opinion tml if failed i got to skh  hospital a&e dept for my second opinion.

now i dont feel pain, but  bone displacement need to hear second opinion. hope tml i got what i wanted

• Wahaha 1

33 minutes ago, The_King said:

2 girl on top of me that when it happen.

i will confirm ask for  second opinion tml if failed i got to skh  hospital a&e dept for my second opinion.

now i dont feel pain, but  bone displacement need to hear second opinion. hope tml i got what i wanted

I think 2 girls also won't dislocate unless dinobu or you carry both of them at the same time:haha:

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...