Chuwi’s Aerobook Core M3 Laptop Now Live On Indiegogo

invis

• Moderators

Chuwi-Aerobook-810x400.jpg

Chuwi’s latest 13.3″ laptop powered by a Core M3-6Y30, 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage is now live on Indiegogo. The Aerobook starts from $379 (The first 200 units) for the 128GB model all the way up to an expensive $699 for the 1TB model. The screen is a fully laminated 13.3″ 1080p IPS, it has an edge to edge keyboard design with a large touchpad.

It has two USB 3 ports, MicroSD reader and D/C 12v charging. It looks almost identical to the Lapbook SE a 4GB Gemini Lake which is one of my favorite Gemini Lake laptops I’ve reviewed. The battery capacity hasn’t changed, still, 37Wh hours which Chuwi claims will last up to 8 hours. But that would be straight 1080p video playback no doubt and not mixed wifi use. The weight seems around the same as the Lapbook SE, about 1.3 kilos.

The only expandability this laptop has is the M.2 SATA3 slot. The build of the Aerobook is a metal lid and underside, the palm rest is plastic and it has a very decent backlit keyboard if it’s anything like the Lapbook SE’s. I’ll be sure to review this laptop once released.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/aerobook-the-most-affordable-widescreen-laptop#/