GVGT This CECA song sounds familiar

ManOfTheHour

Right, sue his ass. 

Edited by Cynical Ape

Good content = Topics that genuinely encourages and stimulates interaction/banter. 

Bad content = Clickbaits, brag posts and social media news feed that nobody gives a flying fuck about + waste of server storage space

Song to see this latest development but also deep sadness.

When our country under durex, cannot depend on sg garment to stand up for Singapore. Need lao grandpa amdk to stand up for Singapore. 

Need MCCY for fuq, need ICA for fuq, pap take more and more power for fuq? Cannot even stand up for Singapore against abnn, really sink sua la. 😡

Tmd make laoniang so angry 💢

• Like 4

Mr Joseph Mendoza said that he has sent a reply to the Singapore Government on his song, We Can Achieve
There is a dispute over the song because it sounds like Count On Me, Singapore 
Mr Mendoza said he only has 250 children singing it as “living proof” that he first wrote it in 1983
He also said that he was not interested in going to court over the disputed copyright

Read more at https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/count-me-singapore-dispute-indian-composer-says-reply-mccy-250-children-are-living-proof

wtf?

if same tune, ok it can happen.

How will he explain the EXACT lyrics?

• wtf 2

skGDKsM.jpg

10 hours ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Joey Mendoza has finally admitted he copied the song

https://www.8world.com/news/singapore/article/mccy-count-on-me-singapore-1423191

He where got admit.

He still say he composed it wo.

He even found old ah ma as his "living proof" to testify they remember learning the song from him .

Just that he don't want go to court so he will take down from online and won't teach the song anymore.

Thing is we don't care if he teach to orphanage children we just gampua dulan ceca trash obviously never write the song but claimed he wrote it which is wrong. And this wrong he still insist wo.

• Wahaha 3

Just now, Sofero said:

He where got admit.

He still say he composed it wo.

He even found old ah ma as his "living proof" to testify they remember learning the song from him .

Just that he don't want go to court so he will take down from online and won't teach the song anymore.

Thing is we don't care if he teach to orphanage children we just gampua dulan ceca trash obviously never write the song but claimed he wrote it which is wrong. And this wrong he still insist wo.

Weird fella.

He don't want lawsuit cos he knows he will lose but still adamant he wrote the song

• Wahaha 2

skGDKsM.jpg

CECA trash pattern is like that what.

Fake talent is what they are best as doing.

If tiongland is talented at faking/shanzhai things, CECAland us talented at faking talent/fake degree.

No talent also can spin until machiam they are all nobel prize winner. :/

• Wahaha 4

These Bozos have turn the place i stayed into a slum & i had to move away!   Now with our Goft, i am also moving.....!

Sorry to those Sinkie that i am say this ,  this cuntry is getting toxic for me! 

@Yamato May be we can have some Cha-Yen soon!  :cheers:

• Like 1
  • Wahaha 1

2 hours ago, Bigbird said:

These Bozos have turn the place i stayed into a slum & i had to move away!   Now with our Goft, i am also moving.....!

Sorry to those Sinkie that i am say this ,  this cuntry is getting toxic for me! 

@Yamato May be we can have some Cha-Yen soon!  :cheers:

My wife has spoken to me about migrating lol. I also not sure what to do. The government’s lack of involvement in this issue which has national pride at stake is expected but still so disappointing

• Like 2

skGDKsM.jpg

3 hours ago, ManOfTheHour said:

My wife has spoken to me about migrating lol. I also not sure what to do. The government’s lack of involvement in this issue which has national pride at stake is expected but still so disappointing

Go where? 去哪里?

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

7 hours ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Everyone circumstances is different and their reason to immigrate should be thoroughly thought through well together!

For me, i have traveled significantly (40+ countries mostly solo) for work and leisure.   I have lived in Seoul & Tokyo for work for some time.  Very often i can adapt to local environment sufficiently and often i prefer to mix with the locals. 

I see adaptability and blend in as much as possible a very important factor to living abroad!

Firstly, unless u & your family have lived in that place for sometime then u can start considering to immigrate.  If not, its just moving for a "hot pot & into the fire"!

There are many other considerations too but i guess this is not the best thread to talk about it.   

@Yamato is someone who has been there done that & still doing it who can give good advice too!  But dont forget to bring a bot of Cha-yen (aka whiskey)!

Edited by Bigbird
  • Like 2
  • Wahaha 1

Sinkies dont loose sleep over this lah!  Elitist Sees all these issues as minor and its immature to "fight" over such issue!

Please sign in or sign up for an account to view this content.

Edited by Bigbird