[Hot & Hazy Weather] Heads Up for Those with Allergy & Heart Conditions

Bigbird

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Heads Up for Those with Allergy & Heart Conditions

Hot & Hazy weather has been going on for more then a week liao.Started before CNY!  Sorry i busy lah! :tasty:

Crop Fires prevalling from the Northern Countries with wind carrying Ultra Fine  dust particles down south.  We are getting NNE-NNW winds now!  The smaller the dust the higher & further it spreads!

Top pic- shows you where teh source of dust and fires are.

Center pic- show the Temp and Humidity!

Bottom pic - shows you amount of ultra fine dust particles in my room (@9pm).  The Red circle highlights the Ultra fine particles size (+-50) and amount of dust in 1L of air! 

Although the instrument i use is not professional grade but i'm use it as a gauge!  Our NEA is :shit:(reflective of our leaders)  so must rely on myself!

The surgical mask we use filters up to 0.3um (As we now know virus are smaller then 0.3um)! :wahaha:   This tool i am using measures up to 0.3um & you can see the high volume of ultra fine dust in our air..  These 0.3 & smaller dust particles gets into our lungs and blood stream and will cause long term chronic sickness & heart failure!

The cause air pollutants are found in Health Matters

https://mugentech.net/index.php?/topic/7354-health-matters/&do=findComment&comment=57479

• Like 3
  • fapfapfap 1

Those with young children & elderly parents, please take precaution! Especially those with asthma!

Many long term illness will slowly build up eg smoking related diseases, diabetics , asthma..... 

We saw what "Not sick no need to wear mask" mindset has done for us! :hehe:

I'm using an Air purifier in my bedroom which filters up to 0.3um!  

For those who are keen, from what i know Blueair & Dyson AP has filters that filters up to 0.1um!  

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I did some window cleaning and the surface was full of black soot dust!

Tonight i can smell the haze is back liao!

For those who stay near those area some of the sensors, can check the nearest Pm2.5 level!

https://www.iqair.com/singapore

Real-time Singapore air quality ranking

# station US AQI
1 Gladiola Drive

2 Medway Park

3 National University of Singapore BUDS Lab

4 Bukit Panjang - Choa Chu Kang

5 Park Olympia

6 Minton

7 East

8 South

9 Central