Taiwan artiste kana raped by 3 men

The_King

54d48c9dbca0cc72b2816d339988a2b5.jpg

[Ming Pao News] Taiwanese artist Liang Yunfei (Nana), a former lover of King Kong and known as the "Goddess of Light", recently accepted a TV program interview and revealed that when she was 14 years old, she ran away from home due to rebellion and had a tragic experience.

She recalled being pursued by a man, thinking it was a nightmare to find someone to take care of her. The man and two other men took turns sexually assaulting her. One of the men’s wife witnessed the whole process, then helped her bathe and threw her to the side of the road. It was raining, she was walking barefoot on the street, and was tricked into getting into the car by a 70-year-old man, who drove her to the wilderness to do unbearable things. Because of her young age, she did not dare to call the police and her parents did not know.

Being coldly treated by forensic father to collapse

Liang Yunfei said that she was very disappointed with her life at the time, and said: "I had the idea of suicide when I went home. I took the medicine prescribed by the doctor at one go. The father who practiced the doctor calmly said that I would not die after taking these medicines, and he was afraid to accompany me to the hospital On the news at the meeting, so I only called a taxi for me, not an ambulance. I was emotionally broken when I heard it, and went to gastric lavage alone, and my mother rushed there later."

Later, my father wrote a letter to her, saying that he was a successful man in his career, but a failed dad. Liang Yunfei felt that her father knew there was a defect, but because of face-saving, she couldn't say it, so she gradually let go of her hatred of her father, found a way to communicate, and repaired the father-daughter relationship.

https://news.mingpao.com/pns/娛樂/article/20210225/s00016/1614191070124/金剛舊愛反叛離家出走-梁云菲自揭14歲遭3男性侵

3 hours ago, The_King said:

54d48c9dbca0cc72b2816d339988a2b5.jpg

[Ming Pao News] Taiwanese artist Liang Yunfei (Nana), a former lover of King Kong and known as the "Goddess of Light", recently accepted a TV program interview and revealed that when she was 14 years old, she ran away from home due to rebellion and had a tragic experience.

She recalled being pursued by a man, thinking it was a nightmare to find someone to take care of her. The man and two other men took turns sexually assaulting her. One of the men’s wife witnessed the whole process, then helped her bathe and threw her to the side of the road. It was raining, she was walking barefoot on the street, and was tricked into getting into the car by a 70-year-old man, who drove her to the wilderness to do unbearable things. Because of her young age, she did not dare to call the police and her parents did not know.

Being coldly treated by forensic father to collapse

Liang Yunfei said that she was very disappointed with her life at the time, and said: "I had the idea of suicide when I went home. I took the medicine prescribed by the doctor at one go. The father who practiced the doctor calmly said that I would not die after taking these medicines, and he was afraid to accompany me to the hospital On the news at the meeting, so I only called a taxi for me, not an ambulance. I was emotionally broken when I heard it, and went to gastric lavage alone, and my mother rushed there later."

Later, my father wrote a letter to her, saying that he was a successful man in his career, but a failed dad. Liang Yunfei felt that her father knew there was a defect, but because of face-saving, she couldn't say it, so she gradually let go of her hatred of her father, found a way to communicate, and repaired the father-daughter relationship.

https://news.mingpao.com/pns/娛樂/article/20210225/s00016/1614191070124/金剛舊愛反叛離家出走-梁云菲自揭14歲遭3男性侵

10 minutes ago, Satki said:

kena rape leow still dress low cut

oh

maybe need now

she is a well-known attention seeker, so i discount 50% of what she said.

• Wahaha 1